Monday, May 25, 2009

Dilemma...well to me

Oh yeah...just thought of one other thing I can share.  
So, I recently just got ripped off of an ebay deal, which I was quite unhappy about.  Hopefully I will be getting the money back though, so I can go and spend it on something else.  :)

For those of you who do not know the extremely fun, yet incredible time sink/money pit hobby known as Warhammer, you won't really understand, but my dilemma is this:  I want to start a new 40k army, but I don't know which one to do.  I can't decide between the Eldar, Tau or Daemons.  So many choices, and each has their own positives and negatives.  So, I could really use your help!  If anyone has any suggestions please let me know!  

1 comment:

  1. Don't let that dude steal our money!!!

    Joy, ANOTHER army to look forward to... ;P

    ReplyDelete