Friday, May 29, 2009

Delicious

This morning while waiting for a friend to pick up his car from the mechanic, I stopped at a Lawsons (a japanese convienence store) and got a little riceball and a bottle of green tea. I have to say, having those two things in the morning were great! They really woke me up, filled me up, and didn't sit too heavy in my stomache. I seem to find that most breakfast type items usually feel heavy in your belly and kind of wear you down. This did just the opposite! I felt quite spry afterwards! Patty and I went to the gym about an hour after I ate, and we both ran and felt pretty good about it! Patty is starting to really starting to find her groove again with running. I'm very happy for her! I just need to work on finding my own..it's just too bad I hate running. Oh well..maybe with more green tea and riceballs I will feel more positive towards running!

1 comment: