Thursday, February 11, 2010

My Blog is a Sad, Lonely Darth Vader...



So, I was just looking at Patty's blog and saw her post about having people from all over the world come visit her site! I was pretty intrigued by all of the random searches that led people to her page, so I thought I would ck my own analytics page to see what sort of fun stuff led people to my life! The results were less than exciting. Now, I realize that I haven't really had much to say at times, but I thought random hits would have happened. Yeah...not so much. Patty has people from like 47 countries visiting her website. She is just more exciting than me!
Maybe if I just mention Patty's website enough time in my blog, with hyperlinks to her page, people will hit on my page by accident! I doubt it, but here's to hoping! I find my own lack of faith disturbing...

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I like your blog too! A little bit difference of layout....
    Patty's photos were so powerful, it doesn't need a single text to help it to explain.

    ReplyDelete