Sunday, March 7, 2010

Feeling Supremely Unmotivated


I can't remember the last time that I felt so incredibly unmotivated. I have some homework that I need to do, but I just can't muster up the gumption to get it done. Infact, I don't want to do anything except sit on the couch, watch something, and then go to sleep. I tried motivating myself earlier by getting up, taking a shower and going out and getting something tasty to eat. I figured that would kind of jump start me. I was wrong. I just don't feel like doing anything! I'm not sad or anything, just kind of unmotivated to move around. I think I'm going to go to sleep early tonight and get a good night sleep. Hopefully that will set everything straight and I will be good to go!
Oh...I did find some motivation to play some of this game called "Heavy Rain" on the PS3. It is frakin amazing! If you haven't checked it out yet, I definitely suggest you do. It is like a choose your own adventure movie. Really keeps you on the edge of your seat and makes you feel like you are really incontrol of the story.

2 comments:

  1. When I heard you typing I thought you were doing your project. If you had started then, you'd be halfway done now. Silly guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. finished playing heavy rain myself, pretty much killed off all the important people, but it was a good game. not a whole lot else to do until the snow melts.

    ReplyDelete