Thursday, January 7, 2010

Back on Track

Well, as the title would suggest, I'm back on my education track. True that it is not particularly the track that I would like to go down, but at this point in the game, I would just really like to finish my degree. The fastest track to that is to get my degree in Asian Studies. Since I should be able to either test out of, or skip all together the language portions of the curriculum that will significantly reduce the amount of credits I need to finish this. I still have quite a few classes though that I need to get out of the way, so I'm just focusing on taking those right now. I'm a bit sad I don't have more flexibility in the classes I can take because I would really love to take some astronomy classes. Maybe someday. Anyways, hopefully all will go smoothly with me finishing up my degree, and if OTS still looks like a good idea when I'm done, I'll apply and get picked up! We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment