Sunday, January 3, 2010

Epic Fail

For all of my avid blog readers out there, anxiously anticipating my blog updates I must apologize. I have not done quite a good job at keeping you all in the loop with my blog. However, since pictures have been said to be worth 1000 words, I thought that I would follow Patty's example and try to do this Project 365. This I think I can do, and would even be into! I love photography, and I can think of nothing I would like more than to share them all with you! Now, unfortunately I can't take pictures of where I work, so they will have to be of other activities I have done throughout the day. Unlike Patty though, I'm not going to start a new picture blog...I'm just going to use my current one...afterall, these are my memoirs, are they not? In any event, I will start it tonight! Thankyou for taking part in my life...however distant! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment