Thursday, January 14, 2010

My First Snowboard

Since I have been snowboarding so much, Patty and I thought it would be a good idea if I actually bought a board. That way I don't have to rent one every time we go, and in the long run we will save money on it! So, I ordered this one lastnight! The best part is that it already shipped out too! So, I'm hopeful that I might even get it as soon as next weekend so that I can use it soon! Anyways, I'm pretty stoked. They say that you should really like the artwork on your board too because that is half the fun. I have to admit, I'm pretty enthused about this board...the weird thing is that I've never been too into comics though. I mean I've liked some, and even own a couple, but I was just surprised that I liked this one so much! Well, this board should last me the next couple of years, so I look forward to carving up the mtns on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment