Friday, January 15, 2010

Snowboarding at Mikado

My friend Ed and I took leave from work yesterday to go snowboarding. We were hoping ofcourse that there wouldn't be anyone else there really except for us, and boy were we right! After a little adventure getting there, we finally arrived to find that it was pretty much us and 4 other people on the slopes. The Japanese Army was also doing some training for a little while, but only on one run of the mountain. It was a really great day, filled with amazing views and awesome powder. I really only fell once (I'm getting much better now!) but that one fall made me think that I punctured my kidney. I fell so hard that somehow I elbowed myself in my right side, and bruised my insides pretty bad...needless to say it took the wind out of me. Luckily though I was able to shake it off and keep going! It was a great day and I'm looking forward to going again Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment